Are you on a hunt for a gift for Father’s day that is both sentimental and practical? then take a look our lights.
You choose the photo, that is the sentimental part. We create a lamp or Night Light that is perfect for anywhere at home or in the office. Besides being a practical and beautiful gift, Dad would love the surprise technical aspect of how the illusion of the photo appears. It is sure to get the conversation going.
Here are a few tips for selecting a photo for this Father’s day sentimental yet practical gift:
- What does Dad like?
- Fishing? How about the photo with the big fish he caught?
- Golf? How about the photo of him on his best day of playing golf?
- Cars?How about the photo of him and his favorite car?
- …you get the idea
- What about old a photo?
- Photo of him with his Dad, his parents, his siblings.
- Photo of him from a favorite childhood memory.
- Him and his first car? first dog?….
- What about a photo of him and the family?
- A favorite family photo.
- A photo from a family vocation or favorite memory.
- A photo from a family photo shoot.
Always keep in mind the size and proportions of the light you have in mind:
- The Night Light – Preferably no more than two subjects and close-ups work best.
- The Medium Table Top Lamp – For this size we also recommend not to have too many subjects and close-ups work best. Keep that in mind that the Lamp is square so we will crop the image into a square.
- The Large and Extra Large Lamp – The larger size lamps are less limiting because they are bigger and are available in both Horizontal and Vertical orientations.
Not sure what photo will work best with our lights? Contact us, send us a few and our design team will recommend what they think will work best!
Always keep our time frame in mind. It takes time to produce and ship these personalized gifts. Our normal production time is two weeks and shipping takes between 1-3 days. We also offer expedited production options for a fee.
As always, we are happy to answer any question you may have about the ordering process, photos, time frame and any other questions you may have in mind. Just email us.